JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They do have that special trigger...:s0092:
Sig's voluntary upgrade program sig p320 drop fire - The Firing Line  Forums

I have three 320s. None of them do that, and I've never, ever heard of the trigger clicking before the trigger breaks. I've never heard of any striker-fired autopistol doing that.

I have three 320s. None of them do that, and I've never, ever heard of the trigger clicking before the trigger breaks. I've never heard of any striker-fired autopistol doing that.
Yeah I find this to be very odd, I'm trying not too send it too sig as i'd rather fix it myself then wait for months

Given the history of the P320 I would send it to Sig for warranty inspection. Especially if you are going to carry it. Their service is only a couple weeks right now.

Let me know what you find out

All three do not make that sound.

My XCarry has an Apex trigger, very little creep to the wall and solid trigger response.

My XFull has the Xseries trigger and very similar to the Apex... maybe a bit more creep and solid trigger response. Both are probably low weight pulls.

My M18 has the stock mil-spec trigger, a bit more creep than the other two and heavier pull with a solid trigger response.

Was your trigger like this when you bought it?

Whenever I check out a gun when buying, I always check trigger response. I train and taught my family the way that I was taught in the service - deliberate trigger pull and hold, release to the reset and hold there for next shot or follow up immediately.

All three do not make that sound.

My XCarry has an Apex trigger, very little creep to the wall and solid trigger response.

My XFull has the Xseries trigger and very similar to the Apex... maybe a bit more creep and solid trigger response. Both are probably low weight pulls.

My M18 has the stock mil-spec trigger, a bit more creep than the other two and heavier pull with a solid trigger response.

Was your trigger like this when you bought it?

Whenever I check out a gun when buying, I always check trigger response. I train and taught my family the way that I was taught in the service - deliberate trigger pull and hold, release to the reset and hold there for next shot or follow up immediately.
I just received this firearm today so yes its been like this since I bought it, I neglected to feel the trigger on this particular firearm before purchasing. Wont make that mistake again .

Put 500 rounds downrange and see if it still sounds that way. I have used mine at several classes and never have had a problem with mine. But if you want to, contact Sig and if they ask, send it in to them to check out. Then you'll know.