JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a full frame Beretta M9 (made in USA, so yes) and do like the DA/SA action for fast shots. But when shooting fast, I kinda suck at reacquiring the red in the target. A six inch pattern at 21 feet might all be "kill shots", but with the double action, long reset of my Sig P250SC in 9mm, my 9mm Nano and SCCY CPX2 I consistently remove the red at 7 and 10 yards. Our range has an "attack mode" where the target can be programmed to "run at you" (other stuff like turning too, but I haven't figured that out). At a pretty good clip, I can get 7 to 9 rounds in a 5-6" pattern (target flaps a bit) while running at me from 15 yards to 7 yards. Some of that first part (15 to 10 yards) is spent hollering at the target to "STOP or I'll shoot". Dang thing never listens so I just have to shoot it. I'm worst with the Nano (doesn't fit me well), next with the CPX2 and best with the Sig. Trigger doesn't bother me. The medium grip with the rail fits my hand really well. My only grump about the Sig is it prints like crazy when I wear it with light clothes. I mostly carry the CPX, as it is the same size at the Nano and a bit lighter. I kinda thinking about selling the Nano as I don't train with it very much anymore.

I love the P250. I have it in .40 and 9mm and I am currently shopping for a .45 ACP kit. HOWEVER, when I purchased the .40, the feed ramp had machining marks that were causing the gun to improperly feed. A polish on the feed ramp and problem solved. Since it is Sig's "entry level" and "cost effective" pistol, be sure to inspect the gun for quality defects before taking it home from the store. I still recommend the gun though. Very fun and easy to shoot.

Last Edited:
I shot my P250F and my G17 and decided I like the Glock more that the Sig. I have the Sig for sale in the NW classifieds. I don't like the Sig trigger but it functions perfectly and is accurate as well.

Well, for one, civilians must make sure of their target while police can just shoot randomly and get away with it. ;)

First of police are not in the military so they (we) are civilians, hired to enforce the law when people are unable to hold themselves accountable. Before you go all catywampus about that statement; it comes from a guy that only did 25 years in the military and a few now as a popo.

That being said your statement is a bit off, I hope the wink emoticon is to show you are kidding.

But the next time someone is shooting at you I hope you have a 100% hit ratio, but I doubt the paper you are engaging will shoot back or try to stab you.

I owned one for about a week.

Dislikes:
Double action only, extra long trigger pull, no de-cock lever, stamped steel slide rail and internals.

I'm used to the traditional P226 and it's operation.
The 250 just doesn't seem like it came from the same company.
Yes it's 1/2 the price so I get the idea, just wasn't the handgun I'd hoped it would be.

No bubblegum Sherlock.

Had I known it was DAO I would never have bought one. I have revolvers with better triggers.
Impulse buy mistake on my part.

Love my P226 and 1911 TacOps. Both are precision machined and reliable as hell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top