JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked up this barrel, spring and guide rod, as I was curious as to the differences in the 40 Cal and 9MM barrels. I could not find any info on the differences, and wondered where there was a means to allow me to have a conversion to 9Mm for my 40 Cal P229. Sig want's way too much for their conversion.

While it is very close, it's not close enough for a conversion. The major obstacle is the barrel diameter, which would facilitate either a 9mm slide or some sort of bushing. So now I know, as do you, if you were wondering?

While used, it's in good shape, not a threaded barrel.

I'd consider a 4 die set of Lee 6.5 Creedmoor dies to swap. Also consider any of the following H4350, IMR 4350 or RL-17 powders or possibly an aftermarket 9mm Sig conversion barrel?

Thanks.

IMG_0655.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
All you need is a 9mm locking block. You pop out your current .40s&w locking block drop in the 9mm version and you have the other parts you need. You will need 9mm mags.
So you almost have the conversion kit minus 9mm locking block, I have a few if you want one let me know via message. I bought an extra one last time I ordered a bunch of parts.
I hope that helps.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top