JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
3843D9BE-75ED-4C74-8B59-55A789FAA688.jpeg I have four MecGar 20 round magazines for 9mm which include the plus 2 base plates. Three are brand new in package and the fourth is like new. Asking $35 each or all four for $120. In Clackamas. Cash only please. Thanks

0977E345-F902-40BA-9219-5F267E59ACC7.jpeg Just posted more mags as a package. These are the factory 20 round mags, one is the plus 2 and two are 15 rounders. Asking $275 for everything shown

Hi John,

Please accept the attached image of the Sig 229 22 LR conversion kit & case. It does indeed appear to be unfired/unused; it's beautifully awesome. I can flip you $10 for being alive and kind; please know that I wish I could throw more at you, but.... Image won't load, going to send smaller image asap.

What I forgot to pay, as it turns out, cost me a lot more than $60... I hate being an idiot. Part of the reason I proposed almost 19 years ago was based on a promise to help me stay on top of administrative responsibilities. Heck, 18+ years of not handling the $ actually requires me to re-learn a lot based on the Devil's latest bent cog, the internet! Anybody that's been ripped off/hacked that doesn't have home internet is a freak.

Thank you for everything,

Tod

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top