JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just picked up a Sig P220 Super Match in a trade deal. I do not know much about the pistol, other that the little I saw on line. I like to stay with the Kimber line, but got a good deal on this. Has been fired 35 rounds. Very clean, I would say could pass as new. Might be a keeper. Just thought I would see what people thought about it. I see some of you folks are die hard Sig fans. Will this gun make me a convert? :s0155: Thanks, John

Naaa your going to hate it, best just sell it to me and save your self the ammo.:s0155:

All kidding aside thats is a great looking gun and everything I have read has been very positive.

I thought I would get more feedback on this gun. Must not be too may of them floating around out there. Maybe not that desirable of a gun. I am going to try to get out this weekend and put a few hundred rounds through it. See if it measures up to the Kimbers. Thanks, John

Well, I got out to shoot the Super Match. I will have say, that it has out shot every 45 acp I have ever owned. Including the best that Kimber has had to offer, Colt Gold cup, Dan Wesson, Glock, and HK. I have not shot a HK 23. This gun lived up to the hype. This gun operates like a standard 1911. SAO, target sights and trigger, with the front sight being a night sight. Well worth the money, based on other 1911 45acp pistols I have owned. I have had no work done to the pistol, and don't feel any needs to be done. I can find no flaws in this gun. So in the case of this gun, I am now a Sig Fan :D John

I have had mine for about 5 months now, and it just keeps getting better! I can't think of anything I would change or upgrade, it seems to have it all already. I have put 800+ rounds through it so far at the Albany gun club and it has never had a hitch. I'm shooting Precision Black 200 gr bullets over Clays Universal powder at about 960 fps. and the groups are great. It has less felt recoil than any other 45 I have shot except for my old match race gun with a Storm Lake barrel and triple port comp...go figure! But the accuracy is on the same level. It is really a pleasure to shoot, and being a NRA instructor for about 20 years that's saying a lot. Good shooting, Gary

I was starting to think, that I was the only shooter that had one. What a great pistol. I don't know if I will ever be able to part with this one. You never see them used, so I think most owners must feel the same. It is great to have the best looking pistol on the range. John

This was first time out, and i threw 3 shots out of 32. What can I say...it was a new gun and first time shooting! The gun shoots great, thing have gotten better.

img019a.jpg