Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Siamese Mauser in 45/70

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by ogre, Sep 27, 2009.

1. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a good Siamese Mauser converted to 45/70. I'm not interested in the Enfield conversion. Thanks!

Ogre

2. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Have an associate who has a Siamese Mauser action. It is not yet built into anything, just an action. It's available for $300. If you want to have George build you a 45/70 it's a project, but he has built many. Do not know anything about finished pricing. Just what he would take for the action and bolt. If interested let me know.. I can get ahold of George at the Oregon Coast and set you up with him. Thanks, Sandy

3. ogre

I'm not interested in this deal but I am very grateful for your time and attention in this matter. Thank you.

Ogre

4. Ward

Ward Kitsap New Member

There's one I know of that's a bit rough. Metal work appears fine but the stock is a remodeled military stock. It it were mine, it would get a new stock and bolt handle. Other than that, there's a Williams receiver sight and the bluing is good. I have a Siamese action that's sitting in the safe waiting for me to decide what it will become and gather the funds to build a rifle.

5. jgb3

jgb3 or. New Member

I have one.

6. ogre

PM sent

7. ogre

I have what need now. My thanks to all who responded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.