JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
8mm
City
LaCenter
State
Washington
I am looking to buy a German K98 that is not sporterized. I'm looking to spend around 1,200 to 1,500. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For less than a $1000 you will get either a mismatched russian/romanian capture, or a mismatched restored sporter. You're looking at 1200+ for a bolt mismatch non-capture rifle, and $1500+ for a matching one.

Post a WTB ad on the K98k forum (https://www.k98kforum.com) for wider audience.

For less than a $1000 you will get either a mismatched russian/romanian capture, or a mismatched restored sporter. You're looking at 1200+ for a bolt mismatch non-capture rifle, and $1500+ for a matching one.

Post a WTB ad on the K98k forum (https://www.k98kforum.com) for wider audience.
Yup, but Russian Captures exceed $1000 depending on code (I paid $1k for a 1939 243 code RC, in great condition). Common code RC's $750+

Thanks for the input. All I was finding online was the buy it now for 2,500 to 5,000 and what people ask for isn't always what they get.

Thanks for the input. All I was finding online was the buy it now for 2,500 to 5,000 and what people ask for isn't always what they get.
I looked too, not many Russian Captures are available for decent prices anymore. If they're not captures and everything matches, you'll be spending the prices you're seeing depending on factory/provenance. They're not cheap shooters anymore that's for sure.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.