JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Have an associate who has a Siamese Mauser action. It is not yet built into anything, just an action. It's available for $300. If you want to have George build you a 45/70 it's a project, but he has built many. Do not know anything about finished pricing. Just what he would take for the action and bolt. If interested let me know.. I can get ahold of George at the Oregon Coast and set you up with him. Thanks, Sandy

Have an associate who has a Siamese Mauser action. It is not yet built into anything, just an action. It's available for $300. If you want to have George build you a 45/70 it's a project, but he has built many. Do not know anything about finished pricing. Just what he would take for the action and bolt. If interested let me know.. I can get ahold of George at the Oregon Coast and set you up with him. Thanks, Sandy

I'm not interested in this deal but I am very grateful for your time and attention in this matter. Thank you.

Ogre

There's one I know of that's a bit rough. Metal work appears fine but the stock is a remodeled military stock. It it were mine, it would get a new stock and bolt handle. Other than that, there's a Williams receiver sight and the bluing is good. I have a Siamese action that's sitting in the safe waiting for me to decide what it will become and gather the funds to build a rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.