JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No sir, not sweeeedish:eek:. It is the politically correct recycleing tool of spent and wasted 12ga. Shells and tire weights. This American made recycleing tool, developed in the "70"'s, will turn your recyclables into better than factory loaded ammunition. Proof is, why haven't the geese started flying south yet? That said, I just want a reliable 12 ga. I can get out the back door with that will cycle my "politically correct recycled buckshot loads without hanging a 30" barrel up in the curtains.

Get an Rem 870;)

Got one Joe, in 30". Doesn't fit me though. When I shoot it the back of the trigger guard recoils back an de-hides my bird finger. Suppose I could re stock it, but haven't yet. It is a good reliable shooter though.

Ok, if that's the case and your familiar with that style of shotgun then look for another 870 with an 18 or 20 barrel used here on the site. A barrel will cost you almost half or more of what a whole gun will.

And you get to keep a bird gun;).

Barring that if you want to go cheaper then look for a maverick 88 or mossburg 500 that is already set up the way you want it - it's a lot cheaper then buying and modifying.

Don't know if this should be in the, "Combat", or "Ugliest" category.o_O
It's my Winchester SS Marine, "Riot Gun", Mod.1200.
The 30" full choke barrel I bought on E-Bay.:eek:
I couldn't find a spacer for the magazine tube, so I made one out of PVC.:rolleyes:
The 30" barrel shoots 5" high and 6" left with slugs at 35 yards, but it has accounted for 2 turkeys.:D:p
Franken-Gun.jpg

Last Edited:
This one will hit a small water bottle at 35 yards and destroy it with a slug or buck shot:

IMG_1938.JPG

No frills other then the side saddle - I don't use the slip on shell holder or the belt, those were for show.

I'd have no problem hunting with slugs out too 100 yards with this one.

My 870 shoots slugs well enough to hit a milk jug at 110 yards. I was not able to do it this year however. I have been getting "sluggish". I do like those Mossberg's you guys have. I also had a very plain Ithaca 37 stainless steel "riot gun". Just a bead sight and unchecked walnut with a corn cob fore end. Very slim and trim.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top