JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, I have a Serbu Super Shorty also. The best time to shoot it is after emptying a magazine of 50 BMG's. Then the recoil isn't that bad.

091317 001 (640x480).jpg

I posted these three M500's years ago towards the beginning of this long thread, but have since modified one to take a bayonet (two more to go). All have upgraded metal trigger housings/guards, speed-feed stocks, and heat-shrouds. (My M930 is on the far left)
IMG_5033.JPG

I just finished modifying my semi-auto M930 tonight with a special heavy-duty +2 mag extension designed to accept a bayonet, a bayo-lug, and a heat-shroud ('cuz they're cool). The next thing on the list is a Tritium front sight-bead, and if they ever make a speed-feed stock for a M930 I'll add that as well. This thing will hold 6+1 of 2-3/4" (or 7+1 if I "ghost load" it), and it shoots pretty soft compared to the M500's.... I have to run another 100 rounds through it before I'll put it in the HD lineup, but so far so good!
IMG_5026.JPG IMG_5027.JPG

I can't show, too illiterate, but damn sure want a 12ga. I can get out the back door with, without getting a forehead scar from running into my own damned barrel. Coyotes are starting to play tag in my own backyard with me trying to get the sliding glass door open and ready to shoot.
Unknown to them, that when I get an "on response" coyote gun, ammo will be proven in my "proving grounds"
Just loaded 25, #3Buck at 1300fps, and 25, #4Buck at 1300fps.
I'm a pump guy, but my sizemaster is asking me if I should maybe "upgrade"?
Thoughts?

I posted these three M500's years ago towards the beginning of this long thread, but have since modified one to take a bayonet (two more to go). All have upgraded metal trigger housings/guards, speed-feed stocks, and heat-shrouds. (My M930 is on the far left)
View attachment 407159

I just finished modifying my semi-auto M930 tonight with a special heavy-duty +2 mag extension designed to accept a bayonet, a bayo-lug, and a heat-shroud ('cuz they're cool). The next thing on the list is a Tritium front sight-bead, and if they ever make a speed-feed stock for a M930 I'll add that as well. This thing will hold 6+1 of 2-3/4" (or 7+1 if I "ghost load" it), and it shoots pretty soft compared to the M500's.... I have to run another 100 rounds through it before I'll put it in the HD lineup, but so far so good!
View attachment 407160 View attachment 407163

LIKE that a lot! Now you just need that chainsaw mount to really get the anti's going :)

What's a "sizemaster"? Is it some Swedish gizmo, or something? o_O:D
No sir, not sweeeedish:eek:. It is the politically correct recycleing tool of spent and wasted 12ga. Shells and tire weights. This American made recycleing tool, developed in the "70"'s, will turn your recyclables into better than factory loaded ammunition. Proof is, why haven't the geese started flying south yet? That said, I just want a reliable 12 ga. I can get out the back door with that will cycle my "politically correct recycled buckshot loads without hanging a 30" barrel up in the curtains.

Screw the anti's, do they really make one?
It's a joke. Some liberal who knows not which end a bullet comes out made some comment about "Military Weapons" sold to civilians and in it some comment about the things made to add on. Some right away started making fun of the moron who said it with pictures of an AR with a chainsaw mounted on it to make fun of the left. It's on this sight along with others. It was pretty damn funny.

This is my 18.5" Mossberg 590A1 and my 18" SLP. The 590A1 has a TLR1s and SLP has a the older 630 lumen TLR-1 HR. The SLP has a tape switch to turn light light on.

4FEFFCB6-C94E-4A4E-BAF1-F91B68D53DCC.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews