JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have plans to get a lever gun but I have plenty of plans .but the money thing just keeps getting in the way .by the time I die I might have enough maybe I might have to come back and Haunt some of you or your GUNs lol

I have plans to get a lever gun but I have plenty of plans .but the money thing just keeps getting in the way .by the time I die I might have enough maybe I might have to come back and Haunt some of you or your GUNs lol
I have a wish list i doubt i will ever fill.

DSC03365.jpg
My Marlin 36 from 1947 and my Hawken...
Andy

Lol this website is awesome lol NWFA .LOL WHERE ELSE CAN YOU GO .AND SAY SHOW ME YOUR LEVER GUNS .AND WITH IN HOURS .THERE ARE PICTURES OF GUNS ON PEOPLE'S BEDS OR LEANING AGAINST TREES IN THERE FRONT YARD .LOL SOME GUNS THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO GO TO A HISTORICAL MUSIUM TO SEE LOL . GREAT PICTURES GUY'S .LOVE THEM

1. 1955 Marlin 39M (mounty) my birth year. Its kinda beat up but so am I. :D
2. 1982 39A with Century LTD stock & fore end.
3. 1946 39A still fitting the not correct stock.
4. 98' Marlin JM 336W 30-30.
5. Marlin LTD V 45/70 I bought new in '01.
6. eta Forgot the Win 88 mid '60s. The Marlins pick on it anyway. :)
Also have a Win 94 AE Centennial bbl'ed action I need to find a stock for. Someday. Maybe...
IMG_20180412_12wgh3152.jpg
IMG_201804189072_141131.jpg

Last Edited:
39DBDE0A-7830-42F3-B3FF-0A69CCE2AA03.jpeg Probably the finest lever pre 1900 designed rifle is the M1899-1898 Savage. It handled more powerful calibers than most, had a Manlicher style rotary magazine and magnificent workmanship. This is the takedown version I bought a few months ago from a fellow member here. It is in 300 Savage, the parent cartridge to the .308. My son will use it for general hunting duties here in Idaho. There was even an interchangeable 410 shotgun barrel for them. (That we are looking for)

Last Edited:
1. 1955 Marlin 39M (mounty) my birth year. Its kinda beat up but so am I. :D
2. 1982 39A with Century LTD stock & fore end.
3. 1946 39A still fitting the not correct stock.
4. 98' Marlin JM 336W 30-30.
5. Marlin LTD V 45/70 I bought new in '01.
Also have a Win 94 AE Centennial bbl'ed action I need to find a stock for. Someday. Maybe...
View attachment 449423

Eyegasm! Don't care who ya are... that there's just sexy as all h***!!

Norwestr55: Yep; that's a very nice looking stash of Lever Guns. In fact, I just ordered a Forend Cap w/Sling Swivel Stud from Numrich Arms for my Marlin M-39A. While doing this I found out Marlin is no longer making them, which is a bummer. My Marlin M-39M already has the Stud. All of the Long Guns I own have Slings. I found out long ago that it can be Very handy to be able to free-up your hands after you have fallen off a log and Broken your Back while Deer Hunting.:oops::oops::oops:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top