JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking last night that maybe this site down is not such a bad idea. Without it up I found myself being more productive around the house instead of sitting in front of the computer talking guns. I was cleaning up the much neglected gun rooms. I loaded almost 300 rds of 50 AE to empty the box of bullets to make room. I found a can of .22 ammo I did not know I had. Realized I am getting semi low on .223 for my target AR and need to load more of it soon. I even went outside and fired off a couple magazines from one of my GSG-5's.

In all seriousness this is a great place and hope it is back to 100% soon.

I've been helping Joe out lately by going away.

With this broadband I have a bad habit of keeping several tabs open, weather, news, this one, on weekends sometimes all day. Bandwidth hog. So lately I've been closing this site every time I go someplace else, the link icon is on the toolbar so coming back in is just a click away.

I really like this site too which is why I contributed last year. I'm looking at sending some more money. I don't like the withdrawal symptoms I was having.:)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top