Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Should not have paid membership

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nwcid, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

I was thinking last night that maybe this site down is not such a bad idea. Without it up I found myself being more productive around the house instead of sitting in front of the computer talking guns. I was cleaning up the much neglected gun rooms. I loaded almost 300 rds of 50 AE to empty the box of bullets to make room. I found a can of .22 ammo I did not know I had. Realized I am getting semi low on .223 for my target AR and need to load more of it soon. I even went outside and fired off a couple magazines from one of my GSG-5's.

In all seriousness this is a great place and hope it is back to 100% soon.

Botte Hork and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I learned something valuable during the outages of recent months... all the other local firearms forums suck.

mjbskwim, Bigfoot, Tbucket and 15 others like this.
  3. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

Are memberships/donations to NWFA tax deductible? (Yes, it's tax season :))

4. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

+1

SF-

5. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

I've been helping Joe out lately by going away.

With this broadband I have a bad habit of keeping several tabs open, weather, news, this one, on weekends sometimes all day. Bandwidth hog. So lately I've been closing this site every time I go someplace else, the link icon is on the toolbar so coming back in is just a click away.

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I really like this site too which is why I contributed last year. I'm looking at sending some more money. I don't like the withdrawal symptoms I was having.:)