JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Normal folks aren't briefcase carriers in casual wear so I bagged that idea. For me,
it was a nice racquetball bag (shorter than tennis racquet). I lined the inside at
each end with cut up bicycle road tire to 'harden' those points against butt and muzzle
wear. A few layers of foam finished it off. The racquet bag I selected had shoulder
straps built in already in addition to the usual hand grip.

Found a decent laptop case for the tiny SBS. Still looking for a pack that can house the SBR 9mm at around 26". Id love for a simple looking discreet pack for it.

Diaper bags have come a long way in style and versatility. Kinda stealthy if you place a couple of pampers on top.

1626303702098.png

Diaper bags have come a long way in style and versatility. Kinda stealthy if you place a couple of pampers on top.

View attachment 991901
Lol, I'm actually using my son's diaper bag as a range bag now. It hag a drop bag for dirty diapers that I use to hold brass, and a wipe holder I use now for lead wipes. Works great!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top