JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There has been some threads recently right here in which there has been much discussion on how to handle multiple hostiles, distances for engagement, and other fight related questions.

The Short Range Pistol Course on July 23rd and 24th at DRRC with Archer Defense Concepts is perfect if you are looking to get training to answer these questions. Their course addresses integrating basic gun-handling skills and tactical handgun handling skills by providing the interface between the basics and more advanced skills of handgun manipulation and decision-making.

The course prepares you for "bad breath" distance gun-fights and help increase your proficiency, gun handling skills and accuracy in the kinds of engagements that you are likely to encounter when things go bad with even worse people.

Knowledge is as important as equipment. You can't win a gunfight with a gun you don't have and ammo you didn't bring; you can't with knowledge you didn't train.

There are 8 spots left and I am looking forward to training with some of you. I think it is going to be fun in the sun with guns!!!

Last Edited:
I just want to clearify,or have you tell us the difference between 'short range' and close quarters'
Not being a smart a$$, just want to make sure y'all ain't just hanging the name to get more customers. It would be kinda sad to think someone in the gun industry would do something like that

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews