JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typical backyard moment that my girl snapped while my other girl was giving me some love...

imagejpeg_0_10.jpg

I didn't mean to offend with my previous post. I realize that most here are dog lovers, and I totally respect that. I'm just not. I do know "how to love" and I love my family with every fiber of my being. I would never criticize anyone for feeling that way about their dog. I think it's a good, healthy thing.

Over the years I've heard people say things like "I'd never trust anyone who doesn't like dogs". That seems a bit judgmental to me. To each their own; everyone is different. I don't dislike dogs but to be honest they annoy me. Some people feel the same way about kids, but I don't judge them for it. My kids are my life.

Let me be clear.... I wasn't offended by your post, and I wasn't judging you. Your post brought up the memory of my former bozz criticizing me after my loss. I was judging HIM and people that DO criticize others for loving their pets and making them part of the family.

I realize that not everybody feels that way about dogs and I have no problem with you expressing it... one of my quartet is indifferent to dogs... no biggie. His loss.

Oh, and I feel the same way about little kids that you do about dogs... they've always been an annoyance. And I have a bunch of great-grandkids! Noisy, snotty lil germ machines. I'd say it's because I'm old, but no, I've always felt that way. :(:(:(

sadly it's "property on property".

That's what I found out when ours was attacked on a walk. Had the dog went for me, it would have been a different story to the officers.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top