JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typical backyard moment that my girl snapped while my other girl was giving me some love...

imagejpeg_0_10.jpg

I didn't mean to offend with my previous post. I realize that most here are dog lovers, and I totally respect that. I'm just not. I do know "how to love" and I love my family with every fiber of my being. I would never criticize anyone for feeling that way about their dog. I think it's a good, healthy thing.

Over the years I've heard people say things like "I'd never trust anyone who doesn't like dogs". That seems a bit judgmental to me. To each their own; everyone is different. I don't dislike dogs but to be honest they annoy me. Some people feel the same way about kids, but I don't judge them for it. My kids are my life.

Let me be clear.... I wasn't offended by your post, and I wasn't judging you. Your post brought up the memory of my former bozz criticizing me after my loss. I was judging HIM and people that DO criticize others for loving their pets and making them part of the family.

I realize that not everybody feels that way about dogs and I have no problem with you expressing it... one of my quartet is indifferent to dogs... no biggie. His loss.

Oh, and I feel the same way about little kids that you do about dogs... they've always been an annoyance. And I have a bunch of great-grandkids! Noisy, snotty lil germ machines. I'd say it's because I'm old, but no, I've always felt that way. :(:(:(

sadly it's "property on property".

That's what I found out when ours was attacked on a walk. Had the dog went for me, it would have been a different story to the officers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top