JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have shot cowboy with John,and like him and his shop a lot.
however...
he opens and closes when he darn well feels like it,so it's best to ALWAYS call ahead to make sure he is open.
nice little shop,has new and used guns,some bullets and powder,tac knives and lights,etc etc., and a nice machined shop on-site.

I have known Johnny for over 20 years so I am favorably biased. However, his work is great, beyond any criticism. I have had him build guns for me, and do repair or modification work on others. I have never had any problem with the quality of the work. The only problem I have is that he is so overworked that it may take a while for the work to be done. Also, I have never had any problems with Johnny's credibility, honesty, or ethics.

I really like that SSC is mixed right into the St. Johns neighborhood. :)

Same here. I grew up in St. Johns and I used to play cards at Ed's when I was 12 or so then catch the bus home right in front of SSC. Sure passed the time looking through the glass door dreaming about the guns on the wall :)

Went in today and met John. I was looking for a Daniel Defense Omega 7 rail. Price was about $30.00 higher then internet sites, but that is OK. I would rather support a local business anyway. He has a nice shop and a friendly guy.

It was worth the trip.

I bought a Mossberg barrel for my 870 from him when I was still in H.S. Which was right down the street from his shop. Use to skip school to go to the gun shop. He kbew I was excited about getting it and got two day shipping for me for free! Nice guy. Gave me a free Surefire calander too!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top