Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!
Many moon's ago I had the smith there install an ambi safety and drop-in beavertail safety
on a Para P14. I was happy with their work.

Reactions
I have shot cowboy with John,and like him and his shop a lot.
however...
he opens and closes when he darn well feels like it,so it's best to ALWAYS call ahead to make sure he is open.
nice little shop,has new and used guns,some bullets and powder,tac knives and lights,etc etc., and a nice machined shop on-site.

Reactions
I have known Johnny for over 20 years so I am favorably biased. However, his work is great, beyond any criticism. I have had him build guns for me, and do repair or modification work on others. I have never had any problem with the quality of the work. The only problem I have is that he is so overworked that it may take a while for the work to be done. Also, I have never had any problems with Johnny's credibility, honesty, or ethics.

Joe Link

Reactions
I really like that SSC is mixed right into the St. Johns neighborhood. :)
Same here. I grew up in St. Johns and I used to play cards at Ed's when I was 12 or so then catch the bus home right in front of SSC. Sure passed the time looking through the glass door dreaming about the guns on the wall :)

Reactions
Went in today and met John. I was looking for a Daniel Defense Omega 7 rail. Price was about $30.00 higher then internet sites, but that is OK. I would rather support a local business anyway. He has a nice shop and a friendly guy.

It was worth the trip.

Reactions
I bought a Mossberg barrel for my 870 from him when I was still in H.S. Which was right down the street from his shop. Use to skip school to go to the gun shop. He kbew I was excited about getting it and got two day shipping for me for free! Nice guy. Gave me a free Surefire calander too!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online