Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!
Many moon's ago I had the smith there install an ambi safety and drop-in beavertail safety
on a Para P14. I was happy with their work.

Reactions
I have shot cowboy with John,and like him and his shop a lot.
however...
he opens and closes when he darn well feels like it,so it's best to ALWAYS call ahead to make sure he is open.
nice little shop,has new and used guns,some bullets and powder,tac knives and lights,etc etc., and a nice machined shop on-site.

Reactions
I have known Johnny for over 20 years so I am favorably biased. However, his work is great, beyond any criticism. I have had him build guns for me, and do repair or modification work on others. I have never had any problem with the quality of the work. The only problem I have is that he is so overworked that it may take a while for the work to be done. Also, I have never had any problems with Johnny's credibility, honesty, or ethics.

Joe Link

Reactions
I really like that SSC is mixed right into the St. Johns neighborhood. :)
Same here. I grew up in St. Johns and I used to play cards at Ed's when I was 12 or so then catch the bus home right in front of SSC. Sure passed the time looking through the glass door dreaming about the guns on the wall :)

Reactions
Went in today and met John. I was looking for a Daniel Defense Omega 7 rail. Price was about $30.00 higher then internet sites, but that is OK. I would rather support a local business anyway. He has a nice shop and a friendly guy.

It was worth the trip.

Reactions
I bought a Mossberg barrel for my 870 from him when I was still in H.S. Which was right down the street from his shop. Use to skip school to go to the gun shop. He kbew I was excited about getting it and got two day shipping for me for free! Nice guy. Gave me a free Surefire calander too!

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj
  • Lincoln City Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    They have a good selection of firearms and ammo - their prices are very good - and the service if exceptional.
    • python287

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online