JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If ever questioned, make sure you tell them that your intention is to have it and use it as a pistol. Don't run your mouth about how you found a loophole for a SBR... just my opinion. Meow...having said all that, I would not alter anything but that plug looks like it came from the factory like that. In my eyes and with my common since, I don't see an issue, but I'm nobody lol.

I want this new prototype "pistol mounted storage device". It holds what appears to be a 10 round AR mag :D and once the mag is in, the brace looks much better and more usable if you catch my drift ;)
15541895_1121046731341654_5942183425194145041_n.jpg 15541112_1121046761341651_6822970092247977177_n.jpg 15492139_1121046734674987_36472741576825976_n.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg
This is the best brace I've seen so far. I love it. It's the SB Tactical and it can be shouldered. Of course my intention is to have and use as a pistol. Works really good as a brace when you hip fire and when you rest it against your cheek, feels really nice. Very high quality product and worth the $210 if you ask me.

View attachment 375749
This is the best brace I've seen so far. I love it. It's the SB Tactical and it can be shouldered. Of course my intention is to have and use as a pistol. Works really good as a brace when you hip fire and when you rest it against your cheek, feels really nice. Very high quality product and worth the $210 if you ask me.

Tax stamp...$200. Just saying.

Tax stamp...$200. Just saying.

I know I know but certain things I wouldn't be able to do with a SBR. I like how I can conceal carry my pistol (condition one if I chose to) and cross state lines and not have to deal with the BS that would come with regulated firearms blah blah... and yes I would only go to states that are ok with AR/AK style pistols. The way I am using my pistol, I don't see the point of having a SBR and the pistol works better for me.... I have more options with my pistol. I can't strap a SBR to my arm to secure it more.... because I actually do use the brace like it was intended. I don't mean to sound like a broken tape player lol, but my intention is to own and use my AR style pistol as a pistol and not try to bypass anything or "loophole" anything.

I have two carbines and I don't need or have use for a SBR and I am more into pistols. IMO having to register SBS, SBR, AOW, suppressors/silencers.... that is all unconstitutional and I will not support it with my worthless federal reserve notes and my valuable time.

I like my rifles/carbines long, I like my pistols short lol.... :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top