JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And as a follow up, I don't care what the law says, and I know da-mned well that I'm posting this on a public forum, if that was my wife or daughter, I would take the law into my own hands period, and sleep well at night in a cell. The Sheriff is 100% correct, the animals that our so-called justice system keeps releasing onto the streets have become a plague upon the honest that have to live with them. When will a judge be held accountable as an accomplice to rape or homicide for releasing a chunk of human excrement like this back into society? Please, some liberal, civic minded individual with social leaning tendencies step up and just try to defend this type of scum being released back again and again to prey on our people, and dont hand me that "our jails are full" and the money is needed elsewhere crap. It takes a village my arse. Sorry folks, had to rant.

And as a follow up, I don't care what the law says, and I know da-mned well that I'm posting this on a public forum, if that was my wife or daughter, I would take the law into my own hands period, and sleep well at night in a cell. The Sheriff is 100% correct, the animals that our so-called justice system keeps releasing onto the streets have become a plague upon the honest that have to live with them. When will a judge be held accountable as an accomplice to rape or homicide for releasing a chunk of human excrement like this back into society? Please, some liberal, civic minded individual with social leaning tendencies step up and just try to defend this type of scum being released back again and again to prey on our people, and dont hand me that "our jails are full" and the money is needed elsewhere crap. It takes a village my arse. Sorry folks, had to rant.

I'm with you 100%. I have a wife and daughter and I could honestly say I'd serve life to deliver justice that lasts longer than a few years. Could you imagine if all law enforcement thought like this what a safe world we would live in? If citizens were not afraid of the repercussions of self defense how many victims would have been armed? I don't care what anyone says if I ever have to pull the trigger I know my life will be turned upside down and very well may be charged with something. In all honesty I only care about my families well being, its the whole reason I started carrying.

Vengeance is not justice.
No strictly speaking vengeance is not justice. Sometimes both are accomplished at the same time though. If somebody rapes and terrorizes another human being they deserve whatever comes their way including death imo. If criminal types knew that this was the likely outcome of their crime they would be much less likely to commit it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews