JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We (the wife and myself) still have not received any thing at all from Sheriff Palmer. I have called and left a message on the Sheriffs answering machine requesting a call back and have not heard word one to that inquiry either. We gave a lot of money (to us) to get this done and nothing, no sorry you failed, we're working on it, you broke our camera....nota.

Finally got my Oregon permit yesterday 9/16. The wife has still not gotten hers but got a phone call yesterday that her fingers prints were not working (that were done at the event) and that she would have to send them a new set. So we'll have to get that done now.

I emailed to this address that I found in another thread: "I can be reached at work 541-575-1131 or [email protected]". I gave my name, address, contact numbers and when I attended the event in Vancouver. Asking to please be contacted. The card then finally showed up. Magic. I was beginning to think I had been scammed for $130 dollars, I'm glad it finally came, I hope yours does too.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top