JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We (the wife and myself) still have not received any thing at all from Sheriff Palmer. I have called and left a message on the Sheriffs answering machine requesting a call back and have not heard word one to that inquiry either. We gave a lot of money (to us) to get this done and nothing, no sorry you failed, we're working on it, you broke our camera....nota.

Finally got my Oregon permit yesterday 9/16. The wife has still not gotten hers but got a phone call yesterday that her fingers prints were not working (that were done at the event) and that she would have to send them a new set. So we'll have to get that done now.

I emailed to this address that I found in another thread: "I can be reached at work 541-575-1131 or [email protected]". I gave my name, address, contact numbers and when I attended the event in Vancouver. Asking to please be contacted. The card then finally showed up. Magic. I was beginning to think I had been scammed for $130 dollars, I'm glad it finally came, I hope yours does too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top