JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So... looks like I-90 west will be rerouted around town for the rest of the day. Seems a driver decided to play stupid games, local police prevailed...
63ae08150496d.hires.jpg

News story

Definitely not former Military... that so called grouping is not what the kids these days are able to do.

Have you seen that video about the marines being investigated for TOO many headshots in a combat zone?

ROE between military application and civilian application are completely different… glad to see that there is not multiple officers killed today. Just read the article out of Riverside Co CA about a deputy death there. What you can do from the comfort of a bench at 10,15 or 20 yards at a range likely will be different than someone involved in an adrenaline dump after a pursuit of an armed suspect and having the suspect trucked parked on top of the patrol car...

Definitely not former Military... that so called grouping is not what the kids these days are able to do.

Have you seen that video about the marines being investigated for TOO many headshots in a combat zone?
The famed USMC veteran Gene Hackman even being a Paris Island alumni May have been herd saying "My days in the Corps as in Hollywood have taught me, never underestimate the value of a good head shot. No such thing as too many"...

So... looks like I-90 west will be rerouted around town for the rest of the day. Seems a driver decided to play stupid games, local police prevailed...
View attachment 1337313

News story
Perp is dead. No collateral damage or innocents harmed. Looks good to me.

I count 21 holes in the door and an unknown number above the door (some exiting through passenger window apparently). So I could see 3 rounds of #00 buck or 1 magazine from an AR or 2mags from pistol (just WAGs). Can anybody tell by looking if it is rifle, shotgun, or pistol? I assume rifle would be more small almost perfectly round holes compared to shotgun or pistol?

Those police are efficient. Not even waiting for a tow truck to tow it outta there! :p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top