JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Let me know how you end up liking that one, my Father in law ended up snagging my midlength build kit from palmetto (it was just the one with magpul furniture and buis though) and I have a lower that I'm going to be building up in the next few months that is going to need parts for it and that upper was on my short list.

So, completed my Anderson lower build today. Just ordered the upper from PSA that's why it is only a semi-build. Did all the work at my desk with tools on hand. No vise or blocks. Just a lot of painters tape to ensure no marking up the receiver. I also put in a RA 140 Super Sporter trigger in this one.

View attachment 348797
View attachment 348798
View attachment 348799
Lol so I'm going to take a guess and say you work at a laundry mat you said you did all the work at your desk but that sure looks like a washer and dryer LOL

Just purchased PSA's BCG they had on sale for $79.99 plus a standard CH for the upper when it arrives.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top