JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure there's some gun show experts on here. I've accumulated a lot of stuff over the years and am now on a roll seriously wanting to thin out and get rid of a bunch of stuff: ammo, reloading stuff, and a few guns.

Years ago I occasionally helped a friend with his tables at several gun shows, but never had my own. I've been thinking about trying one to see how it goes. I assume I just contact the promoter to see if they have tables available and all that.

Any advice or thoughts? Also, do they still do private party gun show background checks at shows in Oregon, or does everything have to go through an FFL now? They used to have a special form for that, but I didn't know if that has changed now.

My experience with Gun Shows is if you price your stuff to sell you will empty your table. If you are pricing to compete with other people at the show you will take a lot home with you.DR

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top