JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon City's sister city is going to destroy seized firearms. I wonder if they will send them to BM or will BM send somebody to Flint to destroy them.

I would say that BM will want them sent to OC, as they like to use the equipment in their shop to destroy guns.......................

Ray

Yeah, because Flint MI is so wealthy they can afford to destroy money making assets.I am blinded by such a glaring brilliant virtue signal.

Unfortunately, it's nothing new. Most of the major cities in the U.S. do the same thing (including Portland), they just don't do press conferences to announce that they are destroying firearms.

A friend of mine in ID use to have (still may) a semi auto pistol that loaded a stripper clip from the top. No bottom ejecting mag. Not sure but I think it was a 9mm luger caliber. The original serial numbers were removed and it had either '777' or '444' stamped over the original number and a Nazi symbol (the lion looking one) also stamped into it. Going off of memory but that's pretty close.
The pistol was one that was seized from a citizen and reissued to the troops. It was my buddy's favorite gun for what it represented.
You may also recall the Lethal Weapon flick (LW3, I think) in which insiders in the PD were reselling seized weapons on the black market rather than destroying them as was official policy.
Do I need to connect anymore dots?

"Democratic Mayor Sheldon Neeley said at a press conference that banning the city from selling confiscated guns at auctions will prevent firearms from falling into the wrong hands and returning to the streets to further carry out violence."

Yeah. That'll work.

A3A93A1A-EF83-400A-A773-12EA7222124F.gif

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR