JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An opinion by someone who believes every lie the MSM spues.

"The N.R.A., on the other hand, has long been a boogeyman for me. I see it as an organization that stands in the way of laws to get automatic rifles out of the hands of people who might kill school children.
with rates of racially motivated hate crimes on the rise, organized white supremacist rallies and open advocacy of white power ideology becoming more common — black gun ownership has surged. The numbers increased markedly after the election of Donald Trump, according to reporting from NPR".

"What's our community going to do? Ask for help? From the Trump administration? … Every other day on the internet we're hit with another racist attack, and another, and another. This is America in 2018. You'd think that this is 1818, the way this is going down."

One huge hurdle to overcome is the mainstream American population's utter ignorance of firearms. Because they want to be "good people" they fight in ignorance for what is best.

Entertainment, especially the news, is the enemy of common sense. I have not heard or seen an accurate portrayal of firearms in the mainstream in decades. People like the author openly believe they are preventing people from getting full automatica weapons. Actually the least of societies problems.

Where's all these "white power" rallies happening that I keep hearing about? Where's all these roving gangs of white supremests beating up and killing blacks?

What a crock of manufactured BULL SHEITE! o_O:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Blah blah blah... the same echo chamber, biased bull I've read a thousand times. When are the clowns at NYT going to post an original article, instead recycling this fearful, ignorant tripe?

I must be weird ...I notice the firearm , long before I notice the color of the firearm owners skin.
It should be simple...
If you are able to fulfill the legal requirements to own a firearm , then do so...the 2nd Amendment applies to all legal US citizens.
If you do not wish to own a firearm , then don't...Just don't make that choice for others.
Andy

All this concerted social media deplatforming is the same as a modern day book burning. Same result.

I suggest people to a gander at the Joe Rogan podcast with the Twitter people. Even just skipping through it is more confirmation than eye opening.

An opinion by someone who believes every lie the MSM spues.

"The N.R.A., on the other hand, has long been a boogeyman for me. I see it as an organization that stands in the way of laws to get automatic rifles out of the hands of people who might kill school children.
with rates of racially motivated hate crimes on the rise, organized white supremacist rallies and open advocacy of white power ideology becoming more common — black gun ownership has surged. The numbers increased markedly after the election of Donald Trump, according to reporting from NPR".

"What's our community going to do? Ask for help? From the Trump administration? … Every other day on the internet we're hit with another racist attack, and another, and another. This is America in 2018. You'd think that this is 1818, the way this is going down."
What a moron:rolleyes:
A hand-wringing wretch of a human being.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top