JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a laugh out of seeing this mall ninja at the show sporting his $100 bill hi-point + drop leg combo. The real kicker was he was checking out a gun print .338 lapua!!!!

Hopefully the picture shows it in all its glory!

IMG_4736.JPG

Dude, I thought the money print hi point was bad, someone actually made a rifle to match?!

He better have bought it. And a sling for wearing on his back.

But where's his BDUs to go with that drop leg holster?

Dude, I thought the money print hi point was bad, someone actually made a rifle to match?!

He better have bought it. And a sling for wearing on his back.

But where's his BDUs to go with that drop leg holster?

MR Joe Boss Man has standards and is a sensitive soul......we tried to con him into buying the rifle, even bargained with him. But he would not have it. However if someone wants to find him a second dolla bill hi-point im sure he would like to dual carry and maybe do his favorite cosplay of Lara Croft

MR Joe Boss Man has standards and is a sensitive soul......we tried to con him into buying the rifle, even bargained with him. But he would not have it. However if someone wants to find him a second dolla bill hi-point im sure he would like to dual carry and maybe do his favorite cosplay of Lara Croft

We con him into buying so much stuff... I can't believe we failed that n the lapua!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews