JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a laugh out of seeing this mall ninja at the show sporting his $100 bill hi-point + drop leg combo. The real kicker was he was checking out a gun print .338 lapua!!!!

Hopefully the picture shows it in all its glory!

IMG_4736.JPG

Dude, I thought the money print hi point was bad, someone actually made a rifle to match?!

He better have bought it. And a sling for wearing on his back.

But where's his BDUs to go with that drop leg holster?

Dude, I thought the money print hi point was bad, someone actually made a rifle to match?!

He better have bought it. And a sling for wearing on his back.

But where's his BDUs to go with that drop leg holster?

MR Joe Boss Man has standards and is a sensitive soul......we tried to con him into buying the rifle, even bargained with him. But he would not have it. However if someone wants to find him a second dolla bill hi-point im sure he would like to dual carry and maybe do his favorite cosplay of Lara Croft

MR Joe Boss Man has standards and is a sensitive soul......we tried to con him into buying the rifle, even bargained with him. But he would not have it. However if someone wants to find him a second dolla bill hi-point im sure he would like to dual carry and maybe do his favorite cosplay of Lara Croft

We con him into buying so much stuff... I can't believe we failed that n the lapua!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top