JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know IMI used to make the Timberwolf 38/357 mag pump rifle. I don't believe its in current production now however.

I was an enthusiastic owner of the AWA 45 version of the defunct Colt Lightning, and suffered thru an extended excruciating shakedown period, including 4 trips back for further tuning. They got the last one right. I mean really REALLY right, for cowboy matches. I shot it in one match with excellent results, then a thief in the night broke in to my stash & stole a bunch of my gear, including a 4 digit # Colt SAA 2nd gen 45, that was cosmetically challenged but the absolute finest trigger & action of any I've ever seen.

Taurus anything is out of my interest range.
I always wondered what happened to the Timberwolf, as it came & went so fast.

I've never had the Pedersoli in hand to examine. {sigh} thanks for the updates. and the link.

I'm not aware of any pump Winchester in a centerfire caliber. the biggest thing I can think of in a pump made by Winchester (aside from a shotgun) would be in .22 mag.

COLT made the Lightning that the Pedersoli and the Taurus is a copy of. The originals if in good working order are VERY expensive.

Uberti also made a repop of the 1884 Colt Lightning. also I believe out of production.

thanks for the link....pretty garish for my taste & he doesn't want to ship.
Wonder who the importer was? Maybe the Italians with that kind of bling?

thanks Reno, 45 Colt is a wonderful cartridge, and especially with the previous Lightning clone I prized.

And stainless is a plus for some of my use.

Previous engagements with T*urus were of such magnitude of dissatisfaction I have been cured any interest in any product with that name. Ever.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top