JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was an enthusiastic owner of the AWA 45 version of the defunct Colt Lightning, and suffered thru an extended excruciating shakedown period, including 4 trips back for further tuning. They got the last one right. I mean really REALLY right, for cowboy matches. I shot it in one match with excellent results, then a thief in the night broke in to my stash & stole a bunch of my gear, including a 4 digit # Colt SAA 2nd gen 45, that was cosmetically challenged but the absolute finest trigger & action of any I've ever seen.

Taurus anything is out of my interest range.
I always wondered what happened to the Timberwolf, as it came & went so fast.

I've never had the Pedersoli in hand to examine. {sigh} thanks for the updates. and the link.

I'm not aware of any pump Winchester in a centerfire caliber. the biggest thing I can think of in a pump made by Winchester (aside from a shotgun) would be in .22 mag.

COLT made the Lightning that the Pedersoli and the Taurus is a copy of. The originals if in good working order are VERY expensive.

Uberti also made a repop of the 1884 Colt Lightning. also I believe out of production.

thanks for the link....pretty garish for my taste & he doesn't want to ship.
Wonder who the importer was? Maybe the Italians with that kind of bling?

thanks Reno, 45 Colt is a wonderful cartridge, and especially with the previous Lightning clone I prized.

And stainless is a plus for some of my use.

Previous engagements with T*urus were of such magnitude of dissatisfaction I have been cured any interest in any product with that name. Ever.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top