JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been a while since I move to Maui. The hunting is good here. Has anyone used ( Seek thermal) to hunt with? And how dense was the woods you were hunting in? Seek XR, Reveal? Or other thermal Devices. Like leapold tracker, handheld... seek handheld...

Last Edited:
looks like it would be suitable for finding your cat in the living room . But I would not try to search and find outdoors game with it for hunting .

Unless you have scanned or hunted with thermal in the dark . the ( Seek compact pro ) claims a 320x240 Core, and a pretty color pallet .. But No way in hell that unit can see any game animals unless you are standing in a complete sterile of foliage flat ground of an open field .
The way living Green, foliage, brush and tree's hold it's Thermal energy at nighttime . That Seek color pallet and image you would be looking at, would look like a drunken jackson pollock painting .

for ( search and scan ) Hunting . I personally for a bottom-end performer on hunting with good usable image, and with best bang the the buck-$ . is a pulsar quantum 19-A .
-

Been a while since I move to Maui. The hunting is good here. Has anyone used ( Seek thermal) to hunt with? And how dense was the woods you were hunting in? Seek XR, Reveal? Or other thermal Devices. Like leapold tracker, handheld... seek handheld...
Tell us about living there. The goods and bads. Seeing a beach everyday? I'm jealous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top