JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

My name is Kyle, I was born and raised in Grants Pass, Oregon and am 37 years old now living in Roseburg, Oregon. I have hunted in Powers with an elderly group for 15 years and frankly have not had any luck. I am looking for someone to hunt with and possibly help me get an animal come 2024. I will hunt deer, elk, bear. I just want to get one elk as my father and I tried to do, but who is no longer able to hunt and help us finish this SAGA well. I'll put in and apply for any unit. I'm willing and enthusiastically able to hike the nastiest terrains to get it done. I'm not rich, but am willing to pay for your time and gas, and alcohol? lol. Would anyone be so kind as to help me give this a go. I don't want to steal your spots, and I'm not looking to be given anything but a chance on an animal and I'm willing to reimburse for the time and gas. Maybe even make a new hunting buddy.

Kyle,
What weapons do you use when hunting? And are you hoping for hunts in your area, or open to roam? East of the Cascades? Do you apply for controlled tags and have points built up? Those details will help people consider.

Kyle,
What weapons do you use when hunting? And are you hoping for hunts in your area, or open to roam? East of the Cascades? Do you apply for controlled tags and have points built up? Those details will help people consider.
Hello, I use a rifle and am good to about 500. I have always applied for draw units and have points for Powers, but am looking to branch out. In truth, I'll apply wherever gives me a chance to hunt with someone. I got a general western Oregon tag this year and managed a spike deer (woohoo) lol gotta start somewhere. It doesn't matter to me whether I get a general or controlled I'll go where someone will help me learn what I've done wrong.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top