JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if we could have a section on IDing Firearms. I mean with many guns such as the 1911 and the AR15 they have been made by everybody and thier brother. If we could start a data base with the different markings and what they mean that would be great. I know some companies have date codes in thier serial numbers that would also be nice to know. Just a thought.

J.P.

I don't need to Id my guns but think about this how many different countries and factories make Aks. does everyone know what symbols on each rifle mean. Same goes for ARs everyone has a different mark they put on thier parts add to that a few companies make lowers for several other compines and you can soend hours reaserching were something was made. I'm pretty sure some members already have this knowledge all i'm asking is if we can bring it together in one place for everyone.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top