JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI, it is considered bad manners, to speak of other forums, in the one you are in at the time...

Have you notced the thread has been closed several times?...

I used to be in a survival forum, I no longer write there, as I dislike the moderators, and they don't LIKE ME either... But he one thing that I always thought interesting,was how hey backed up, the owner.... By saying "this is just like ~George's~ House. He doesn't spit & che, so don't do t in his house either...

Just saying think guys, where you ARE !!!!

Philip I'll close now, and put on a flame retardent suit....

FYI, it is considered bad manners, to speak of other forums, in the one you are in at the time...

Have you notced the thread has been closed several times?...

I used to be in a survival forum, I no longer write there, as I dislike the moderators, and they don't LIKE ME either... But he one thing that I always thought interesting,was how hey backed up, the owner.... By saying "this is just like ~George's~ House. He doesn't spit & che, so don't do t in his house either...

Just saying think guys, where you ARE !!!!

Philip I'll close now, and put on a flame retardent suit....

What? I was concerned about SGN and was just curious if anyone else got the same thing I did or maybe my computer got hacked. No ill will towards anybody.

Bailing "quickly" on a hacked site won't stop it from possibly exploiting your browser, unless you can think faster than your computer can execute JavaScript.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top