JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh noooes! Its a Washington based tunsian anti-gun conspiracy.

I love how corny all the gifs and type is. You have to be a super nerd to think all that crap is cool. If it was me my "you've been hacked page" would have boobs, some booty, and borat gifs.

and there is a pistol for sale on there that I was just about to contact the owner about....maybe I didn't really "need" it.

some libtard hacker got bored... or he wanted to buy the pistol first and wanted to beat you to it... (when payday comes at the end of the month...)

I'm xdm9cwa over there...

and here we meet...

ah yes...that's it...although I did find it posted here as well....ugh...at least the YL is talking sense into me "personally, i think you should store up more food"

Still hacked.

I wonder what the legal ramifications are.

If it were a business with money or a government site or government blessed site, I bet the NSA and CIA would be all over it and put away the hackers.

Anyone know what is really going on? Anyone from SGN here to update us? Mayor McSchwin's way of making Seattle a gun-free-zone?

Interesting how the FBI reacts to an attempted or successful hacking. Once my company had an unsuccessful hack attempt. We were able to track it to a guy in Germany. FBI asked if we lost any money. We said no, we thwarted the attack. They says "Have a nice day". Next week that same German guy was arrested for hacking government computers. Seems they ignore the warning signs. Hackers practice on sites the government doesn't care about while prepping for the big hack.

Whomever hacked SGN will be into government sites soon - if not already - as SGN is probably a training ground and test for their hacking techniques.

seattle guns member here. They claim to be a Tunisian hacker group. But don't believe everything you see, it might be an internal u.s. group to see if and what sites they can bring down.

could be anti-gun groups, could be actual Tunisian hackers (but why select this small site?), could be Obama's so called hacker army, or who knows. Curious if anyone knows other sites that have been hacked recently and if they are conservative sites?

The info the hackers left was:

Hacker Boy
worriorx23.tunisia
Soryy Admin
contact me @: "email address"
v4 team
Tunisan hackers

If it really is Tunisian hackers, why would they misspell Tunisian???!!!!!

This smells funny to me.

Happened today to a lot of forums using vBulletin
Hackers found a backdoor exploit, added a plugin.php and modified template.php.
Then created an account with admin rights.
This was all done without actually logging on to the front side.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top