JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I received a letter from Springfield Armory - their website was hacked, and the intruder may have had continued access for the period between October 3, 2015 and October 9, 2016.

So if you purchased something from their website, keep an eye on your credit card(s) and personal information...

No doubt the "Saint" hype drew in some hacker types. I hope everyone here who made a purchase doesn't have issues from this.

I received a letter from Springfield Armory - their website was hacked, and the intruder may have had continued access for the period between October 3, 2015 and October 9, 2016.

So if you purchased something from their website, keep an eye on your credit card(s) and personal information...

I have received the same letter than you , unfortunatelly....the hacker have stolen ALL my personal informations including Order ID , name , address , email address , phone number , payment card number , expiration date and card security code........

Im thinking about suing Springfield Armory since they HAVE to PROTECT my personal informations !

EDIT : I had UNAUTHORIZED Transactions on my credit card account !
Im alone ?

Last Edited:
I haven't received anything from SA, I sent them a bunch of $$ last Feb for a deposit on a custom. When did you guys that got notified have transactions w/SA?

Am I the only one who finds it creepy how many gun-related businesses this is happening to? Palmetto, Springfield... we can write off GunMagWarehouse since theirs appears to be systematic and deliberate every time they do a 6-Hexmags-for-$50-shipped offer...

I had signed up to get notifications and news from SA. Interesting that the last one I got was the 4th of Nov, looks like I was getting 3-4 notices per month prior to that.

Maybe I'll e-mail Deb and see if she knows anything. Another thought, did you guys buy something thru the website? Deb and I exchanged e-mails and phone calls, I gave her my CC# over the phone, never actually made a purchase through the site.

@Cognoscenti negative. It may have been that my provider rejected the transactions. I have one credit card where the provider is VERY proactive about fraud, alerts to me, etc.

Mine rejected the transations , but it dont change the facts that our PERSONAL informations served someone to actually try transfert money !
who know where our personal informations are actually.... if the hacker sold them online to others hackers..... im getting really worried actually right now

I'm trying to contact the CEO (Dennis Reese) of Springfield Armory this morning. Does anyone have an email address for him that you can privately PM to me?

The Springfield website still has a huge security risk (aka attack vector) that I spotted last night. I do IT for a living, I created a cloud-based software product (an IT architecture/planning tool), and yes a security risk still exists as of this morning (November 30, 2016) for the Springfield Armory online store.

I'd personally recommend that one NOT use the Springfield Armory website for online purchases until this is rectified by the company. I won't publish the details of the attack vector until they fix their website, but once that is done I'll update this posting and tell you what you can look for on any website to know that that website is serious about securing your personal information.

Springfield Armory Web Store - Springfield Armory Web Store

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR