JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wait, the Seattle police arrested the assailant, we'll have him in custody in the hospital, and the chl holder walks away? This is the Seattle, in King County, in Washington state, correct???

I'm pinching myself cause I can't believe it...

Wait, the Seattle police arrested the assailant, we'll have him in custody in the hospital, and the chl holder walks away? This is the Seattle, in King County, in Washington state, correct???

I'm pinching myself cause I can't believe it...
Most seattle cops are just as frustrated as we are. The problem is the prosecutors not charging criminals or giving them deferred sentences over and over again. I know a few seattle cops and they just want to do their job but its kinda hard with the city basically legalizing all criminal activity.
More citizens of seattle are waking up to the fact that its up to them to defend themselves. Its not a safe city anymore.

Most seattle cops are just as frustrated as we are. The problem is the prosecutors not charging criminals or giving them deferred sentences over and over again. I know a few seattle cops and they just want to do their job but its kinda hard with the city basically legalizing all criminal activity.
More citizens of seattle are waking up to the fact that its up to them to defend themselves. Its not a safe city anymore.

King Co Jail has an area behind the booking counter where you wait to see if the jail will hold whoever you brought in. I've had some conversations with SPD guys and I feel bad for them. Three common things I hear: (1) "I'll be off probation (as a new hire) in X months and I'll lateral somewhere else"; (2) "I got a couple years until retirement"; (3) "My spouse works here and doesn't wanna move".

King Co Jail has an area behind the booking counter where you wait to see if the jail will hold whoever you brought in. I've had some conversations with SPD guys and I feel bad for them. Three common things I hear: (1) "I'll be off probation (as a new hire) in X months and I'll lateral somewhere else"; (2) "I got a couple years until retirement"; (3) "My spouse works here and doesn't wanna move".
A LOT of them are looking for other cities to work in. Ones where they're actually wanted and appreciated

What I find even more interesting is the story at the bottom of the page. A homeless activist group tried to take over a hotel armed with hatchets.

This is exactly what happens when sea and Portland don't prosecute criminal rioters. Everyone else who has a "cause" thinks "well it worked for them, we just need to be more violent to get their attention".

I'm sure there are going to be a lot more of these stories unfortunately. If Seattle and Portland actually upheld the law and proesecuted criminals thiswould not have happened. The reason you prosecute people is to prevent others from doing it. If you don't prosecute criminals, the others are emboldened to do it more and more. AADBF577-117E-49DA-BC33-83B101A4C4BC.jpeg

No worries....Pete Holmes and Bob Ferguson will file a 2 count hate crime against the person defending
himself, citing prohibited action against the homeless and mentally ill, which is a protected class of
individuals....and which is an affirmative defense against most codified laws in Seattle and Washington.

Last Edited:
It's just an extension of Mayor Denny Jerkin's "Summer of Love."

What I find even more interesting is the story at the bottom of the page. A homeless activist group tried to take over a hotel armed with hatchets.

This is exactly what happens when sea and Portland don't prosecute criminal rioters. Everyone else who has a "cause" thinks "well it worked for them, we just need to be more violent to get their attention".

I'm sure there are going to be a lot more of these stories unfortunately. If Seattle and Portland actually upheld the law and proesecuted criminals thiswould not have happened. The reason you prosecute people is to prevent others from doing it. If you don't prosecute criminals, the others are emboldened to do it more and more.View attachment 818155

It's no different than training a dog. You get what you put into the discipline. If you give them slack (especially the smart/powerful breeds) you get a disaster

I'm sure there are going to be a lot more of these stories unfortunately. If Seattle and Portland actually upheld the law and proesecuted criminals thiswould not have happened. The reason you prosecute people is to prevent others from doing it. If you don't prosecute criminals, the others are emboldened to do it more and more.View attachment 818155
This will become normal soon.
Take food (grocery store) , take easy to sell items (home depot, staples) take shelter (squatting, perma-camping).

This behavior will be explained, excused and encouraged by the socially enlightened "leadership caste" .
The west coast is a lost cause.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads