JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can solve the whole problem with a golf ball size METEORITE. Throw it at the guys head, knock him out, and when the cops show up and ask what happened, say, "i'm not sure, it might have been GOD... this meteorite hit him in the head as he was filming my house with a drone".... :cool:

You gave the cops a true story
God may have placed that meteorite in your life for a reason ;)
you did not admit that you threw the meteorite just that it hit him in the head...

Can you guys tell i've been watching how our government gets away with all kinds of crap? :s0112:

:s0109: lol

generally speaking i dont personally see anything wrong with flying over anyone's homes. the way this guy was doing it is wrong and should not be tolerated. he would deserve the above suggestion.

How easy is it to build a narrow-focus radio-signal jamming device?

1. It's highly illegal
2. Depending on the technology, it could be very difficult. For example, new RC plane/helicopter/car radios operate at 2.4 GHz, same frequency as your cordless phone and wireless router, and they are only on each channel for a fraction of a second. So even if you could block one channel, it wouldn't be long enough to impact flight.

Aeril trespass laws are hard to find but here's the jest of a Supreme Court ruling from 1946: Case U.S. vs Causby, Due to commercial air travel the court ruled "The air above the minimum safe altitude of flight belongs to the public" prior to that ruling it was "ad coelum et ad inferos" or in english "from heaven to hell".

1. It's highly illegal
2. Depending on the technology, it could be very difficult. For example, new RC plane/helicopter/car radios operate at 2.4 GHz, same frequency as your cordless phone and wireless router, and they are only on each channel for a fraction of a second. So even if you could block one channel, it wouldn't be long enough to impact flight.

youre not wrong and the tech in these models are very good but it isnt illegal to have a r/c control that switches to different channels so you can crash it for him.

The 2.4 Mhz spread spectrum could be defeated, but as stated before you ma violate FCC regulations. Pretty sure most of the Ham radio guys could figure it out. For my money a decent electric full auto air soft rifle would have devastating effect and would not incur firms violations.

How about walking up to the a-hole on the sidewalk with your collapsable baton and giving him a good whack to the hammy, then step on his damned "spy glasses" and be done with it? Nothing (non-lethally) folds a dude up faster than a whack to the back of the thigh with a baton.

Go with a wrist rocket and ice cubes if the thing is really that close.

Take a barrel of flour and feed it into the input of a Toro electric leaf blower and blind it.

Bow/Arrow with just a rubber tip, it wouldn't take much; with a trailing string/guy wire.

The little kid in me would think up all sorts of ways to cost the a-hole $1000.00. Then I'd step on it for good measure.

Years ago I built some rc planes,at that time there was a craze with "Combat planes".Maybe its time for a new breed of combat plane or drone to protect your property,and have a little fun while your at it...

LOL I flew RC combat for years....next to shooting it's really the funnest thing a guy can do. Like others have mentioned, I too mounted video to planes and helis....it's not that hard to get good results.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top