JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Police: Man in Pioneer Square stabbing dies; woman... | www.kirotv.com

SEATTLE —

A 46-year-old man who was stabbed multiple times in Pioneer Square Friday evening has died from his injuries, police said. A woman who was also stabbed is still in the hospital.

The incident happened near Third Avenue South and South Jack Street.

According to police, a 911 call came in at about 10:32 p.m. that two people were stabbed.

A man and a woman were walking in the area when the woman was confronted by a man who had a knife.

Police said the man started stabbing the woman multiple times in the torso. The man she was with tried to intervene but the attacker started stabbing him in the neck and torso repeatedly.

When authorities arrived, they found the attacker standing next to the victims and had a knife in his hand. The man dropped the knife and police took him into custody.

The man and woman were taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

On Saturday morning, police said the man died from his injuries and the woman is still in the hospital.

Police said the man was a stranger to the victims.

Detectives will continue to investigate the stabbing.

Eh, I think if you're going to lay anything at the feet of politicians, you'd also need to consider state law. You can't carry in drinking establishments, or the portions of establishments that serve alcohol. That law also sucks. So the mayor's push is bad enough, but you're pretty much screwed anyway. You're forced to carry illegally, or not at all.

How about, maybe, make it illegal to drink and carry, not be in a bar and carry? I'd gladly be the designated driver/carrier for my friends.

If you read the story the the college instructor and his gal were walking down the street on 3rd. And the murderer was a man "with apparently diminished mental capacity) a later addition to the story said. A pity no one nearby was armed and able to intervene.

Brutus Out

I was thinking if he were only armed, but Friday night, he and his partner were walking home from a Seattle Sounders game. And since <broken link removed> , so he would have been subject to trespassing with a firearm if found carrying at the Sounders game. I say that his death is on CenturyLinks head.

I was thinking if he were only armed, but Friday night, he and his partner were walking home from a Seattle Sounders game. And since <broken link removed> , so he would have been subject to trespassing with a firearm if found carrying at the Sounders game. I say that his death is on CenturyLinks head.

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top