JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see anything wrong with cockfights. They should be able to tie whatever weapons they want to them. Just leave the chickens out of it!!:s0140::s0140::s0140:

Browser will not allow the video to play but I have to guess one of them got it with those knives they tie to the legs of one of the birds? If so that is great.
Just replace twitter.com with nitter.net.

They attach blades like this to the birds' feet.

00_117108695002730_114327035280896_100388_232134_n.jpg

People have been killed with these things.

Now that was great. Rooster decided to go after him rather than the other bird.
I knew a guy who mistreated his doberman pup to try to get it to hate cops. One evening during a thunderstorm he walked into a room, startling the already panicked dog, and it bit him repeatedly. Chewed his face and arm pretty bad before he could shoot it. He told me this story a work, with a bandaged face and arm. I did not express myself in the same manner as I might have in a more social setting.

I knew a guy who mistreated his doberman pup to try to get it to hate cops. One evening during a thunderstorm he walked into a room, startling the already panicked dog, and it bit him repeatedly. Chewed his face and arm pretty bad before he could shoot it. He told me this story a work, with a bandaged face and arm. I did not express myself in the same manner as I might have in a more social setting.
Damn shame the dog lost.

Last Edited:
Browser will not allow the video to play but I have to guess one of them got it with those knives they tie to the legs of one of the birds? If so that is great.
That is weird, but if you click on "Read replies" rather than the video it will launch twater and you can see it. If you guys seen it check it out, the dude got shanked hard.

Unfortunately still pretty popular here in Hawaii. Had a patient a few months back that had his fighting chicken cut through most of the tendons on is palm with that knife they put on them.

one thing they dont tell you about moving to Hawaii is to look around the neighborhood you want to move to and make sure you done see a yard filled with tiny houses each with one rooster in them:

LWDYx5L.png

apparently if you have one chicken in a hen house it is considered a pet and legal. So they get around the law by having 200 tiny houses each with one chicken. Just 200 pets here, not an illegal fighting rooster farm. :rolleyes:

Oh, the reason you want to look for this is all those roosters will crow simultaneously at 3:30 am ever single day. When I moved here I was stuck in a rental to the right of this plot of land. If I had a suppressed 22lr I would have been picking off those chickens at first light.

without cockfighting.

Edited to add, I love the phrase "Rooster with a violent past" It makes me chuckle, even though the actual event is tragic.
My takeaways from the story:
25 minutes for medics to arrive
Daughter complained about having no help to clean up the blood

Erin go bragh!

When I was @3-4 years old I was chased, pecked and "spurred" by an ornery rooster of my Grampa's. The cock in question had free run of the place as did all the chickens, and he got me as I was walking from the barn to the house. Being in shorts at the time, he got me good. He had done the same to some of the adults on the place previously, but being adults they simply drop-kicked him across the yard... I ran screaming to the house and told my tearful tale... My Grandparents were unamused, and rooster was the main course for next Sunday's dinner. Dining on the flesh of my erstwhile persecutor gave me some satisfaction.

When I was @3-4 years old I was chased, pecked and "spurred" by an ornery rooster of my Grampa's. The cock in question had free run of the place as did all the chickens, and he got me as I was walking from the barn to the house. Being in shorts at the time, he got me good. He had done the same to some of the adults on the place previously, but being adults they simply drop-kicked him across the yard... I ran screaming to the house and told my tearful tale... My Grandparents were unamused, and rooster was the main course for next Sunday's dinner. Dining on the flesh of my erstwhile persecutor gave me some satisfaction.
I was very young, and my old Grandma's rooster flew up a spurred her when she went in the pen to feed them. I don't recall if we ate it, but I know it wasn't around any more after that

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews