JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, Form 4 can has officially become an ultra marathon.
Past my one year (after charge) in June. Paper form 4. I've called the local field office and left messages for a status a few times with no call back.
Anyone have an email I could write for an update request?
Several form 1s never went past 90 days. Maybe I should have waited a couple more months for e file to have gotten up and running. :s0054:
I'm just wowed right now I can't get any info.

Find and call the Martinsburg West Virginia (national #) with your info. Never had a good experience with local offices. And I think leaving a message with any bureaucrat is a waste of time.

Hello everyone, Form 4 can has officially become an ultra marathon.
Past my one year (after charge) in June. Paper form 4. I've called the local field office and left messages for a status a few times with no call back.
Anyone have an email I could write for an update request?
Several form 1s never went past 90 days. Maybe I should have waited a couple more months for e file to have gotten up and running. :s0054:
I'm just wowed right now I can't get any info.
You likely won't get anything from the ATF either.

1 year from the time you purchased it isn't the usual, it's usually 1-2 years from the time they cashed your check.

Best thing to do is sit back and try your best to forget about it, otherwise you'll just get yourself worked up further and all that rage and emotion won't do anything to aid getting the approval back.

I've only NFAed one suppressor and the FFL I initially went through closed up shop and stole my $200 before it ever went to the ATF. I was lucky enough to at least get the d-bag to eventually transfer it to a different FFL where I had to pay another $200 and start my year wait all over (after already fighting the other guy for a year). So while the wait time sucks, it could always be worse. Hah!

I will add that I was one of the luckier ones as I heard he had a bunch of other people's guns and essentially disappeared with them.

I've only NFAed one suppressor and the FFL I initially went through closed up shop and stole my $200 before it ever went to the ATF. I was lucky enough to at least get the d-bag to eventually transfer it to a different FFL where I had to pay another $200 and start my year wait all over (after already fighting the other guy for a year). So while the wait time sucks, it could always be worse. Hah!

I will add that I was one of the luckier ones as I heard he had a bunch of other people's guns and essentially disappeared with them.
Wow! I can understand that the ATF could give a fig about him absconding with the guns, after all we all know they hate the competition! But to steal money belonging to the ATF!! Man, he could get the electric chair!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top