JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They've been around for a long time. (1980ish?) They're SEALs obviously, but they train specifically in counter-terror operations whereas the regular SEALs train in a much wider area of things and aren't a dedicated force for one specific purpose.

They are the SEAL Dev Group that does not officially exist. Everything they get involved with is highly classified. They also have the best of the best of the latest and greatest equipment at their disposal. They are as highly classified as the USS Jimmy Carter.

the navy SEALS motto when it comes to equipment is " Two is one and one is none. " they are firm believers is having a backup for everything, even disposable helicopters.

FYI: The "Press" promoted reports of Seal Team 6, however, I was listening to Lars Larsen on Monday and I am pretty certain I had heard several active military from Afganistan call in as well as other military intelligence confirm that this Bin Laden shoot was not the work of "Seals" but it was the work of Delta Force and some minority of Seal were likely present in the shoot. All confirmed that Seal Team 6 did not presently exist but was disbanded years ago. I am waitng for the liberals to charge the shooters with murder instead of doing gods work.

Dispite the great work of all these guys and their intelligence officers who put this project together that there were no reports from the WH's panel of viewers that when the shoot occured and the mission was successful, that anybody cheered. Most of the facial expression were not of jubilee but were agased with stage fright and a stern look of fear overtook the staffers. The Secretary of State's facial expression tells alot of her personality and that of her peers. None of the peers emitted a sense of confidence. No hats were tossed in the air for the victory!

They left in one chopper and a dead body so there could not have been 20+ SEAL's. I have heard reports of 6 per chopper.

==================================================

I heard they left in 2 choppers, one of which was a back up because one of the first 2 broke down. They blew up the disabled chopper on the way out.

<broken link removed>

Yeah, just like area 51 does not exist either.......For years the feds have denied that even Delta Force exists. I was on Fort Bragg NC and was given a small tour by a Green Beret and we drove by a compound within Fort Bragg with 11 foot fences and razor wire followed by another 11 foot fence just ten more feet in. I was told that was the HQ for Delta Force. He told me that Delta Force answers to nobody. They do their own thing and even other military do not know what they do.

So I suppose they would be carrying AR15s and flash bangs, maybe a knife, I wonder about there side arms, prolly ear phones with a microphone on there wrist for communication, night vision goggles, I wonder if the night vision goggles are as bulky as they use to be.
I am thinking a couple would of had shot guns, at least 2 with sniper rifles.

[video]http://youtu.be/AAf2qjrOGO0[/video]

So I suppose they would be carrying AR15s and flash bangs, maybe a knife, I wonder about there side arms, prolly ear phones with a microphone on there wrist for communication, night vision goggles, I wonder if the night vision goggles are as bulky as they use to be.
I am thinking a couple would of had shot guns, at least 2 with sniper rifles.

[video]http://youtu.be/AAf2qjrOGO0[/video]

Really doubt they had AR15s. M4s or MP5s. are more likely. The headgear would have had integral earphone and boom microphone. Having a mic on your wrist would be a liability when you wanted both hands free. Probably also had a web cam in the NVGs which was linked to a sat uplink in the helo for the satcom capability to command.

Has the New's media ever known anything? What they think they know they only exploit for ratings and exclusives.

I think SEAL team 6 is just a news flim flam term so the news channel sounds important to itself.

This was a covert operation. Right?

Who knows, Gov trying to take a credit for creating so called "Seal Team 6" or not. Just glad they came out safe and got what they want.

WINNING... :)

Charlie-Sheen-Navy-Seals.jpg

Any one know about these guys, I had never heard of them, or they the new Delta Force?

Any info on how these guys are trained and outfitted?

Read any of Commander Dick Marcinco's first books. He helped found Red Cell. They were the first iteration of the type of work that 6 does. Demo Dick has a way of blowing his own horn rather loudly, but, the stories are from real experience.'

Greydog.

FYI: The "Press" promoted reports of Seal Team 6, however, I was listening to Lars Larsen on Monday and I am pretty certain I had heard several active military from Afganistan call in as well as other military intelligence confirm that this Bin Laden shoot was not the work of "Seals" but it was the work of Delta Force and some minority of Seal were likely present in the shoot. All confirmed that Seal Team 6 did not presently exist but was disbanded years ago. I am waitng for the liberals to charge the shooters with murder instead of doing gods work.

Dispite the great work of all these guys and their intelligence officers who put this project together that there were no reports from the WH's panel of viewers that when the shoot occured and the mission was successful, that anybody cheered. Most of the facial expression were not of jubilee but were agased with stage fright and a stern look of fear overtook the staffers. The Secretary of State's facial expression tells alot of her personality and that of her peers. None of the peers emitted a sense of confidence. No hats were tossed in the air for the victory!

They just watched in REAL TIME.thee most elite squad of soldiers dismantle and kill another squad of soldiers.They are regular people that made this happen.
Not everybody likes killing people,or knowing they are the ones who said "make it so"

All this says is that those people that we don't like and think that they are always against us,are actually human too.
Maybe you have been in a fire fight like what happened here.I haven't.Maybe this wouldn't have been anything to you.Maybe I could have seen it as a movie,but not everyone can.
Good guys or bad guys,human lives were taken and they watched it in real time.They watched the people die or just fall and not die.

If you could just celebrate,then you must be the MAN.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top