JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After forty years with DOD, I probably know about - and even did - some stuff many folks never heard of . . . Ho Hum. I have to confess, though, that my eyes opened very, very wide as I read this military.com article about the life and career of retired SEAL Terry Houin. He was involved with a world of bubblegum that I never came close to; in fact, I never even heard about most of it. The story will really grab you, guaranteed. Reading it had me getting short of breath just sitting in my recliner.

Oh yeah, reader discretion is advised because (1) the article is not a quick read like most news articles, and (2) it seems to dwell on firearms, hunting, shooting, hiking, camping, booze, and killing; in short, bubblegum that snowflakes might find disturbing.

Cool stuff, it seems that the same article - with pictures - can be found here in Coffee or Die magazine.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads