JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I suppose they would be carrying AR15s and flash bangs, maybe a knife, I wonder about there side arms, prolly ear phones with a microphone on there wrist for communication, night vision goggles, I wonder if the night vision goggles are as bulky as they use to be.
I am thinking a couple would of had shot guns, at least 2 with sniper rifles.

[video]http://youtu.be/AAf2qjrOGO0[/video]

Sure.

The team was probably a name for us forum members to try to decipher,and come up with cool stories. They had CIA spooks with them too.
I would guess they had weapons that we haven't seen yet.And night vision that doesn't exists.Probably tells the exact temperature of the person so they know if he is on guard or not.
Maybe how many bullets and how much training too....????

I don't believe we want to know who these guys are,for their safety and for ours.
I would guess they are sitting next to us at the high school basket ball game.

Oh it's baseball now huh? hey Mr Cleaver,where did you go last week?

If I had to guess I would say as that this was probably a hybrid team made up of several brances and specialties. I would also postulate that none of them are your garden variety spec ops folks.
I imagine something that Tom Clancey might conjur up.
I cannot wait to read their story. But I am also not interested to know their names or anything else about them. Well, I might like to know if they are planning similar excursions to Iran, Syria, and possibly a few spots in South America.

hey Mr Cleaver,where did you go last week?

I can't tell you that but if you were to look on a map it might look quite similar to Columbia.

or Down South...

That was the type of response I used to receive from a friend in the seal community back when he was still active...

Also - you are correct in stating that they are among us and might be sitting next to us at a game. The one thing that I found consistent about him and his team buds that I had the pleasure to meet was that they were generally low key intelligent people who didn't go around bragging about their job or the missions they went on outside of their own team.

So I suppose they would be carrying AR15s and flash bangs, maybe a knife, I wonder about there side arms, prolly ear phones with a microphone on there wrist for communication, night vision goggles, I wonder if the night vision goggles are as bulky as they use to be.
I am thinking a couple would of had shot guns, at least 2 with sniper rifles.

[video]http://youtu.be/AAf2qjrOGO0[/video]

They do have Ar's but according to a friend of mine who was a navy diver attached to a SEAL team the standard rifle is the MP5 and their sidearm is a Sig P229 .40. Not sure if they still use that but he said more than likely they do as they don't change their standard weapons all that often.

Yeah a pilot I used to know had a friend ask him where he was going.He said it's top secret.
The friend had seen his destination on the front of the news paper and put 2+2 together.
"So while you're there, could you pick up some...(some middle east delicacy) at that market out side the base?"

I also have a friend that does language lessons for the military.She is often surprised at what languages they want to learn. Last was some Somalian region language,and now her husband is over there.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews