JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in the market for a scope. Trouble is I can't decide what I want. I was thinking about looking at a red dot/holo sight, but I'm also kinda a traditionalist and like regular rifle scopes.

I'm thinking something that I could use for hunting/shooting that's not terribly expensive. I was thinking about something in the $2xx range, but I'm a bit tight and could always spend the extra on bullets and ammo.

I need something for a rimfire, but not exclusively. (though it won't be on anything larger than a .308win) Looking for something in the 4x-16x range, but will settle for a 3-9 if I need to.

I had been considering the BSA Sweet 22 6x-18x, but reviews seem mixed.

Plus there are those red dot/holo sights but not sure about them yet.

Anyway, any recommendations would be helpful.

Get a Mueler APV they are about $115. Great scope for the money.

I'm in the market for a scope. Trouble is I can't decide what I want. I was thinking about looking at a red dot/holo sight, but I'm also kinda a traditionalist and like regular rifle scopes.

I'm thinking something that I could use for hunting/shooting that's not terribly expensive. I was thinking about something in the $2xx range, but I'm a bit tight and could always spend the extra on bullets and ammo.

I need something for a rimfire, but not exclusively. (though it won't be on anything larger than a .308win) Looking for something in the 4x-16x range, but will settle for a 3-9 if I need to.

I had been considering the BSA Sweet 22 6x-18x, but reviews seem mixed.

Plus there are those red dot/holo sights but not sure about them yet.

Anyway, any recommendations would be helpful.

Get a Mueler APV they are about $115. Great scope for the money.

I bought a APV when they first came out. Nice scope and my 2nd Mueller.

I might look into the Bushnell Trophy. And I'll think I'll google kalinka now. :)

Anyone like any red dots? I really like the trijicon ones, but that's way out of my price range.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews