JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in the market for a scope. Trouble is I can't decide what I want. I was thinking about looking at a red dot/holo sight, but I'm also kinda a traditionalist and like regular rifle scopes.

I'm thinking something that I could use for hunting/shooting that's not terribly expensive. I was thinking about something in the $2xx range, but I'm a bit tight and could always spend the extra on bullets and ammo.

I need something for a rimfire, but not exclusively. (though it won't be on anything larger than a .308win) Looking for something in the 4x-16x range, but will settle for a 3-9 if I need to.

I had been considering the BSA Sweet 22 6x-18x, but reviews seem mixed.

Plus there are those red dot/holo sights but not sure about them yet.

Anyway, any recommendations would be helpful.

Get a Mueler APV they are about $115. Great scope for the money.

I'm in the market for a scope. Trouble is I can't decide what I want. I was thinking about looking at a red dot/holo sight, but I'm also kinda a traditionalist and like regular rifle scopes.

I'm thinking something that I could use for hunting/shooting that's not terribly expensive. I was thinking about something in the $2xx range, but I'm a bit tight and could always spend the extra on bullets and ammo.

I need something for a rimfire, but not exclusively. (though it won't be on anything larger than a .308win) Looking for something in the 4x-16x range, but will settle for a 3-9 if I need to.

I had been considering the BSA Sweet 22 6x-18x, but reviews seem mixed.

Plus there are those red dot/holo sights but not sure about them yet.

Anyway, any recommendations would be helpful.

Get a Mueler APV they are about $115. Great scope for the money.

I bought a APV when they first came out. Nice scope and my 2nd Mueller.

I might look into the Bushnell Trophy. And I'll think I'll google kalinka now. :)

Anyone like any red dots? I really like the trijicon ones, but that's way out of my price range.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top