JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...vella-ban-machetes-new-york-article-1.2120874

"State Sen. Tony Avella plans to introduce a bill to ban the possession of the scary blades in New York"

The dude seems pretty scary to me:

bill-ban-weapons.jpg

Now that I've read the article, the rhetoric is true to form:
  • The problem is the tool, not the thug who uses it to kill people
  • "I'm shocked to find out that you can buy these on-line!!!"
  • Use of Hollywood imagery to make them look as deadly as possible

Same old bubblegum, new wrapper...

The easiest way to sole this problem would be to let your citizens arm and defend themselves, though in a city where you are required to not offer any resistance to a thief outside your bedroom, it ain't gunna happen.

Judging by the expression on that clown's face, it looks like he's showing off
some strange items he recently found up his butt...
...while he had his head up there looking for Bloomberg.

I actually had to go to that news site's homepage to see what kind of other articles they're writing and publishing to make certain this isn't from one of those Onion-style parody/satire sites.

Better yet, we simply need to ban any guns or knives in the hands of politicians - not only do they look like idiots, but they usually don't know what they're doing and end up sweeping whole groups of people. Morons the lot of them.

I'll bet you could purposely kill a couple (hundred) souls with a Cadillac or a shopping cart were you of a mind to.. especially in NYC. wtf

Wow what an idiot. They should just accept the fact that people die some sooner than others, some on their own, and others with a little help.

We need to get these morons focused on other issues besides taking away the ability to defend ourselves.

Law abiding citizens comply, criminals don't. Disarming law abiding citizens makes them more dependent on government, making government even larger. That's why these kind of laws are popular with lawmakers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top