JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I heard bigfoot and saw his tracks along the Imnaha river a few years ago...

Or it was something that left big foot prints along the riverbank.....maybe just a big person with no shoes....

July 20, 1978=My two cousins and I went up to South Umpqua Falls to swim in the little falls and just spend the day. It was a nice day we were the only one's up there. It was starting to get dark and my cousins decided to spend the night, as the drive back to Medford was about 50 miles and they were to tired to drive that far. We all had our own cars with us. Anyway they got out their sleeping bags and layed them next to our fire and proceeded to go to sleep. I was sitting at the picnic table trying to decide if I wanted to stay and sleep on a hard ground or drive back to Medford and sleep in my comfortable bed at home. As I was thinking about what I was going to do, the most god awful smell just came from no where it was so strong that I actually looked under the picnic table to see if something was dead under there. Then the hair on my arms went straight up. And I was terrified and I was thinking what's going on, first the smell then I was scared and I looked behind to see if a bear or something was coming up on me and there was nothing there. So I turned back around and I could see tall man with hair all over his body swaying a little. He was standing next to a tree with his arm around the tree just staring at me. He had an egg shaped head and it looked like his head was sitting on massive shoulders. He was H U G H, he had long arms with hands, not claws or hoofs. A I could see he had feet, not claws or hoofs. I was so scared I couldn't scream or make a sound, I was frozen. So I did the only think I could think of doing I starting saying the Lords Prayer in my mind. As I was thinking the Lords Prayer he turned and walked away. I could clearly see his silhouette, his egg shaped head long arms and a slight bend in his knees as he walked away. After he was gone it took me what seemed like forever to get my self together. As soon as my legs would work again I woke up my cousins and told them that there was a bear close to camp to get them into their cars to leave the area. I couldn't tell them that B I G F O O T was just there, they wouldn't have believed it. I never believed in bigfoot sightings either, but I know what I saw at about 25 yards in front of me. Debborah

I asked a forest ranger that was up at south Umpqua falls last summer if he had ever seen a B.F. in the years that he worked up there and he said no, but he knew some people that live up in that area who have. I believe the little town that is closest to there is called Trail. Happy Hunting Guys, Debborah

Interesting story, and very entertaining...Thanks!! Welcome to NWF, BTW!!

Those two would work for me, too RVTech, along with a close up sighting. I feel the same way about Aliens, but I would swear I've seen extraterrestrials at Wal-Mart!

3 posts..

I think Bigfoot could be a leftover Nephthlim if "he" exists, but 3 posts, people

I was thinking the same thing.......I know I shouldn't be a negative Nancy or anything, but when I see stuff like this the moniker "troll" comes to mind....but at the same time, maybe they are legit. and it was just a poor start.

I was thinking the same thing.......I know I shouldn't be a negative Nancy or anything, but when I see stuff like this the moniker "troll" comes to mind....but at the same time, maybe they are legit. and it was just a poor start.

Check the post counts of everyone posting.. a little gumshoe work goes a long way

The nephthilm were totally killed off in the flood remember god states only eight Survived. Just my two cents on that.
On another note what so important about post quantity how does that make ones story true or not or less accurate. Or am I missing something Not being sarcastic just curious.

Okay, soooo next Spring let's get a bunch of us together, take a long weekendand and go looking for a Squatch! :s0036:

At least it would be a fun hike and gun shooting up in the woods :gun01:

In all reality I have thought about going up in the Cascades with a bunch of friends and doing a search just for fun. I cant think of a better weekend than spending it in the woods with friends and "maybe" seeing or hearing something strange. It would be neat if Squatch was real but I am not too hopeful...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top