JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, no problem at all………

Let me get my bucket and some water that's not in the tatank

I might have had a chance ,once, with 9 shots of Cuervo and a 5 enchilada combo plate. I firehose vomitted that straight out about 2 hours after ingesting it.

Unfortunately, it hit the base of the porcelain...not the bowl.

I might have had a chance ,once, with 9 shots of Cuervo and a 5 enchilada combo plate. I firehose vomitted that straight out about 2 hours after ingesting it.

Unfortunately, it hit the base of the porcelain...not the bowl.
That's like the guy who owns the 50 BMG because he's a real man, but then misses the target!

You are not alone in your sickness...
I don't know if you have cable, but have you watched "Ridiculousness"? It's on MTV. Maybe the only thing watchable for the likes of us on MTV. They had Johnny Knox as a guest on their show. with a bunch of his vids. The regulars are Rob Dyrdek , Chanel West Coast and Steelo Brim. Knox is a hilarious guy!

I don't know if you have cable, but have you watched "Ridiculousness"? It's on MTV. Maybe the only thing watchable for the likes of us on MTV. They had Johnny Knox as a guest on their show. with a bunch of his vids. The regulars are Rob Dyrdek , Chanel West Coast and Steelo Brim. Knox is a hilarious guy!
Nope, I killed my TV back in 2005 and have never looked back. No cable, no satellite, no Netflix, No Amazon Prime, no Disney+, no Farcebook, no Twatter, no, IG, no SC, no social media at all, save for this single site, NWFA. It's my one jewel in a gigantic pile of rubble...

For the TV that I do watch, it's all old VCRs and DVDs of movies and documentary series that I found entertaining, or a DVD that someone loans to me.

For the TV that I do watch, it's all old VCRs and DVDs of movies and documentary series that I found entertaining, or a DVD that someone loans to me.
Wish I could do that. The TV was my baby sitter. I still need it. But there's so much useless crap and the commercials are very close to half of the programing.

Wish I could do that. The TV was my baby sitter. I still need it. But there's so much useless crap and the commercials are very close to half of the programing.
Just kill it, Mike. Kill it! Just unplug it and walk away. Sure, it'll hurt at first, but just like ripping off a band-aid, it'll feel better real soon after.
Get yourself those books that you've always told yourself that you'd read someday. Today is that day to start in on that reading list...

How ya doin?

Reaction GIF

Just kill it, Mike. Kill it! Just unplug it and walk away. Sure, it'll hurt at first, but just like ripping off a band-aid, it'll feel better real soon after.
Get yourself those books that you've always told yourself that you'd read someday. Today is that day to start in on that reading list...
Any more there's very few sitcoms that are worth a crap. I mainly look for movies. New, eh, old yes. We watch pretty much any of the Law and Order shows. There's no way I could kill it. I envy the people that do though. I'm not big on reading either. There's so little that I'm interested in when it comes to reading.

Another one of those shows that I must stop and watch. As much as I don't live anything near the lifestyle that those guys live, there ain't nothin' like watchin people fail on video and having someone joke about it. I work on a ship and we have 3 Armed Forces channels for TV so you get to watch whatever they let you watch (and tons of woke military commercials) but our IT department have 15 other channels with nothing but archived movies or shows playing off hard drives. One of the channels occasionally gets the 24/7 back to back episodes of Ridiculousness and I just leave it there until the boat finally gets tired of watching it (usually a couple weeks) and they change out the hard drive for something else.... Best of all, no commercials.

*Edited for moronic spelling.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads